Equilibrium Brewery is delighted to bring new jobs to Middletown, NY. We are currently seeking a Retail Associate to assist with our constantly growing brewery operations. We are seeking both part time and full time candidates for this role.
Job duties include:
- Ability to lift 50lbs and push 150lbs, have ability and endurance to be on your feet most of your shift.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Assist customers in their beer and merchandise selections by effectively communicating information about our beer styles and brewing process.
- Use our POS system (Toast) to ring up customers and maintain cash drawer.
- Provide the same level of customer service to your co-workers as you offer to guests.
- Address customers needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Track inventory, update the POS, and maintain retail displays.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of retail area.
- Open and close according to Equilibrium opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with shipping and packaging of beer and merchandise for customers as necessary.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
We are a growing brewery that prides itself on creating great beer and an amazing environment for customers. The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, attention to detail along with a passion for beer.
Experience in a retail setting is preferred. Flexibility in scheduling (evenings/nights) and weekend availability is required.
If you are passionate about beer and providing a great guest experience, please apply! Submit your resume or send it to email@example.com.
Job Type: Part-time