Full or Part-Time
We are delighted to be bringing new jobs to Middletown, NY — starting November 2019. Our new facility (2-8 South Street) will be open seven days a week, offering a wide array of shifts for our kitchen, taproom and retail spaces.
We are looking for employees who possess positive attitudes, integrity, highly honed communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
Bussers clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, clean and reset tables for the next customer. Bussers help restock glasses, utensils, napkins and assist with other taproom room needs as requested by Beertenders or Kitchen Staff. Additionally, bussers help maintain the cleanliness of the taproom by sweeping floors and wiping up any spills to ensure that taproom floors remain dry.
Bussers aren’t the front line of guest service, but customer attentiveness and a neat appearance are still necessary. Bussers make sure that the beertenders can focus on the guests and make sure that the taproom is cleaned in a speedy and effective manner. We are looking for Bussers who will:
- Smile and maintain a friendly attitude toward customers,
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Provide the same level of customer service to your co-workers as you offer to guests
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Qualifications & Abilities
- Will train the right candidate
- Minimum 16 years of age
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Willing to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be a team player while working in a fast-paced environment
- Have the desire to succeed.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, push, pull and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 50 pounds with assistance.
Hourly wage plus participation in tip pool.
If you are passionate about food and beer and have the desire to provide great customer service, please apply! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.