Equilibrium Brewery is delighted to bring new jobs to Middletown, NY. We are currently seeking a General Laborer to assist with our constantly growing brewery operations.
Job duties include:
- Washing / Stacking kegs.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and push 150lbs, have ability and endurance to be on your feet most of your shift.
- Set up, preparation, and breakdown of canning/packaging line machine and area.
- Assisting with operation of the canning line.
- Moving packaged beer pallets to cold room/ Up from cold room as needed.
- Operation of pallet jack, electric jack, and freight lift.
- Helping to keep the brew/packaging areas clean and organized.
- Have an eye for organization, cleanliness, creative problem-solving.
- Coordination and cooperation with taproom staff
- Other brewery tasks as needed.
The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, attention to detail along with a passion for beer. Although some experience is preferred, we will train the right candidates. We are a growing brewery that prides itself on creating great beer and an amazing environment for customers.