Assistant/Shift Brewer at Equilibrium Brewery
Equilibrium Brewery is currently seeking an assistant brewer to assist with our constantly growing brewery operations. We are looking for employees who possess positive attitudes, integrity, highly honed communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- The assistant brewer reports directly to the head brewer and helps in the daily brewing processes. This includes wort production, grain handling, gathering materials for the brew day, graining out, removal of spent grain, brew house CIP, centrifuge runs, and transfers.
- Involved with inventory management, fermentation progress documentation, brew sheet processing, assessing material needs and relaying that information to the head brewer.
- When needed, transitioning to help with cellaring tasks.
- General brew house cleaning along with keeping a tidy environment.
Desired Qualifications & Abilities
- 1-3 years brewing experience required. Pay based on experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, attention to detail along with a passion for beer.
- Willing to work flexible schedule.
- Ability to be a team player while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to communicate effectively and accurately.
- Have the desire to succeed.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, push, pull and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis.
If interested in applying, please send your resume to HR@eqbrew.com.