Equilibrium Brewery is currently seeking a to assist with our constantly growing brewery operations. We are looking for employees who possess positive attitudes, integrity, highly honed communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to lift 50lbs and push 150lbs, have ability and endurance to be on your feet most of your shift.
- Prepping, maintaining, and operating Centrifuge.
- Daily fermentation vessel and brite tank CIP operations.
- Work directly with brewer to assist in preparation and gathering ingredients on brew days.
- Preparation and completion of transfer to brite tank.
- Dissolved O1 and dissolved Co2 sampling.
- General brewhouse cleaning along with keeping a tidy environment.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Qualifications & Abilities
- 1-3 years cellarman experience in a brewery required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, attention to detail along with a passion for beer.
- Willing to work flexible schedule.
- Ability to be a team player while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to communicate effectively and accurately.
- Have the desire to succeed.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, push, pull and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis.
Compensation & Benefits
Pay is based on experience.
If you are passionate about beer, please apply! Send your resume to email@example.com.