Full or Part-time
We are delighted to be bringing new jobs to Middletown, NY. Our facility (2-8 South Street) will be open seven days a week, offering a wide array of shifts for our kitchen, taproom and retail spaces. We are looking for employees who possess positive attitudes, integrity, highly honed communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- Our kitchen is located within our taproom; it is an open format which makes all cooking staff visible to customers. Line Cooks will be expected to occasionally engage with customers while performing cooking duties and maintaining quality standards.
- Line Cooks will be expected to provide the same level of customer service to their co-workers as they offer to guests.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow head or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of craft beer.
- Perform all duties according to Equilibrium procedures
- Support Equilibrium brewing staff, preparing special ingredients for adjunct beer
- Assist during private events and special releases as necessary
- Collaborate with guest chefs and visiting brewers for special events
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
Hourly wage, based on experience.
If you are passionate about food and beer and have the desire to provide great customer service, please apply! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.